Tuesday 8 January 2013

Bigfoot Evidence: Visions of Bigfoot: The artistry of Thomas Finley by Thomas Finley

Bigfoot Evidence
World's Only 24/7 Bigfoot News Blog: Encouraging readers to draw their own conclusions from the evidence and arguments.
thumbnail Visions of Bigfoot: The artistry of Thomas Finley by Thomas Finley
Jan 8th 2013, 18:46

iPad Cryptid Painting, Finley 2013
Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Thomas Finley, a Bigfoot artist. For reconstruction paintings of your sightings or historical accounts, email him at capteasycheese@gmail.com.

Recently I received a most welcome email from Shawn and asked if I would write a report on my Bigfoot & Sasquatch artwork and what serves as a inspiration to me in the process of bringing these paintings to life. First I will start with how I became interested in Bigfoot and the subject as a whole as this case still brings me sleepless nights as I ponder what it was I saw that day at the County Fair.
Read more »

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment