Friday 4 January 2013

INQUIRER.net: ‘My ninong shot me’

INQUIRER.net
Philippine News for Filipinos
'My ninong shot me'
Jan 4th 2013, 16:45

"Baril ako Ninong (Godfather shot me)."   That was the first thing 4-year-old Ken Cedric Caimol told his grandmother after the shooting. His sister KC was also shot.   The two children were wounded but survived. Their sister Micaela, 7, did not. She was hit in the chest when Ken's godfather, Ronald Baquiran Bae, shot them with a .45-caliber 1911 pistol Friday morning.   Bae, 41, shot and killed eight other people and wounded nine others, including Ken Cedric and KC Caimol and two other children, before he himself was killed in a gun battle with police.   It was unclear why Bae, who contested and lost an election for village chair in B...

Keep on reading: 'My ninong shot me'

Media files:
ronald-bae-gun-show.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment