Saturday 13 July 2013

INQUIRER.net: Golf: Woods says elbow won’t be issue at British Open

INQUIRER.net
Philippine News for Filipinos
Golf: Woods says elbow won't be issue at British Open
Jul 14th 2013, 03:03

LOS ANGELES - Tiger Woods said Saturday that he was ready for the British Open and an elbow injury won't be a problem when the year's third major championship starts Thursday at Muirfield.   "I started chipping and putting a little over a week ago and I'm full go for the British Open," said Woods on his website.   "I'm very confident that my left elbow strain won't be a problem and I will be able to hit all the shots I need. That's why I took the time off, so it could heal, and I would feel comfortable playing again."   However, Woods said he was still taking anti-inflammatory medication and getting treatment for the injury. "The big thing at Muirfiel...

Keep on reading: Golf: Woods says elbow won’t be issue at British Open

Media files:
tiger-woods-open.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment