Sunday 30 December 2012

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Teach This! Teaching with lesson plans and ideas that rock 12/30/2012

Cool Cat Teacher Blog
Teaching students with new tools, enthusiasm, and belief that teaching is a noble calling.
Teach This! Teaching with lesson plans and ideas that rock 12/30/2012
Dec 30th 2012, 19:30

  • Educational Technology and Mobile Learning: The Best Teacher Blogs of 2012

    A list of the finalists for Best Teacher blog for 2012. I hate to say that the edublog award timing wasn't good for me, but school was so crazy and I had such workload, I didn't mention it. I'm still very honored to be on the list of finalists - thank you to those of you readers who mentioned me and included me on the list - I really do appreciate it.More than that, it helps me help my family with this blogging that I do on the side. Thanks!

    tags: education news teaching

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment