Sunday 30 December 2012

INQUIRER.net: Most stars say they were nice in 2012

INQUIRER.net
Philippine News for Filipinos
Most stars say they were nice in 2012
Dec 30th 2012, 15:52

Ronnie Ricketts Actor/Optical Media Board chairperson   "I'm consistently nice. At work, I make sure to communicate regularly with representatives of the music, movie and karaoke industries. To people affected by what I do, especially our Muslim brothers, I make sure to listen to their concerns and to educate them on the ill-effects of piracy. As a family man, people are amazed at how I'm still able to find time to spend with my wife and two daughters. I take every opportunity I have to bond with them."   Karen Davila TV news anchor   "I was nice. I think 2012 was a honing year for me. I learned a lot of things, career-wise and personally....

Keep on reading: Most stars say they were nice in 2012

Media files:
vic-silayan-.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment