Tuesday 10 September 2013

INQUIRER.net: 9/11: Fil-Ams recall horror of terrorist attack on the World Trade Center

INQUIRER.net
Philippine News for Filipinos 
Madesmith

Modern handmade. New designers every week.
From our sponsors
9/11: Fil-Ams recall horror of terrorist attack on the World Trade Center
Sep 11th 2013, 01:00

Disbelief, a sense of loss: Dr. Dennis Dimaculangan, New Jersey It was my non-clinical/research day, and I was assigned to the lab to work on my lab mice for my research work. At the time I was a neuroanesthesiology fellow at SUNY (State University of New York) at Brooklyn. I was happy that I did not have to wake up early and be in the operating room giving anesthesia at 7:30 a.m. like in a regular clinical day. So I got some extra sleep and I got to drive from my apartment in Mill Basin, Brooklyn, to work at around 9 a.m. As I was listening to the car radio, there was a report of a plane crashing into one of the WTC towers and that firefighters and rescue teams had been dispatche...

Keep on reading: 9/11: Fil-Ams recall horror of terrorist attack on the World Trade Center

Media files:
world-trade-center.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment