Monday 30 September 2013

INQUIRER.net: Pau Gasol is Lakers’ man in the middle once again

INQUIRER.net
Philippine News for Filipinos 
Want free Kindle ebooks?

Sign up to receive the best freebie Kindle ebook deals in your email every day.
From our sponsors
Pau Gasol is Lakers' man in the middle once again
Oct 1st 2013, 02:48

EL SEGUNDO, California — Pau Gasol politely stepped out of the paint when Andrew Bynum emerged as a dominant NBA center for the Los Angeles Lakers. The 7-foot-Spaniard stayed in a complementary role when Dwight Howard joined the club for one crazy season. With Bynum in Cleveland and Howard now in Houston, Gasol is eager to be the Lakers' man in the middle again. "I want to be back to being a dominant player out there," Gasol said. "I'd like to dominate the game, dominate whoever I face, and get back to being one of the top players in the league. ... My preference is to be more inside, because I think I've been very effective throughout the years. I think I can be more product...

Keep on reading: Pau Gasol is Lakers’ man in the middle once again

Media files:
Pau-Gasol.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment