Tuesday 30 April 2013

INQUIRER.net: Mourinho gives more hints he’s leaving Madrid

INQUIRER.net
Philippine News for Filipinos
Mourinho gives more hints he's leaving Madrid
May 1st 2013, 02:47

MADRID — Jose Mourinho gave his biggest hints yet Tuesday that he is set to leave Real Madrid in the offseason and is eyeing a return to England. After being eliminated by Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League semifinals, Mourinho was asked if he'll return to the club next season and simply replied: "Maybe not." Asked where he would be, Mourinho then said he didn't know but that "I love to be where people love me to be." In the following news conference, the former Chelsea manager said that place was England. "I know in England I am loved," he said. "I'm loved by the fans, I'm loved by the media, which treats me in a fair way. ... I know I'm loved by some clubs, esp...

Keep on reading: Mourinho gives more hints he’s leaving Madrid

Media files:
madrid1.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment