Monday 28 January 2013

Bigfoot Evidence: Is this the Palmetto Monster?

Bigfoot Evidence
World's Only 24/7 Bigfoot News Blog: Encouraging readers to draw their own conclusions from the evidence and arguments.
thumbnail Is this the Palmetto Monster?
Jan 29th 2013, 00:56


What the **** is this?! I rubbed my eyes and I'm still not seeing a face as stated by Florida Skunk ape hunter Tim Fasano. This was captured using his new Samsung HD video camcorder with 20x Optical Zoom capable of recording in full 1920x1080 HD Video. It has the magical ability to turn blobsquatches into something less "blobsquatchy". I just learned the word "blobsquatchy" last night while watching Finding Bigfoot. I'm hungry. I wonder what type of cologne M.K. Davis wears when he does his breakdown videos. The McRib ROCKS! I haven't watched American Idol in like 2 years. I love the new Gold Rush shows. I might start a blog on Gold Rush shows, I bet I can make a ton of money writing about mining. I like the saying "Gloryhole" and "Paydirt". I'm going to register those domains. Why are The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills so mean to each other? I have to check my DVR tonight and see if the Monster Squid documentary recorded last night. Camels actually have three eyelids! Two of them have lashes, and the third is thin. The thin one is to pretect from blowing sand in the desert.
Read more »

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment