Wednesday 17 April 2013

INQUIRER.net: Will.I.Am records Mona Lisa song in Paris’s Louvre

INQUIRER.net
Philippine News for Filipinos
Will.I.Am records Mona Lisa song in Paris's Louvre
Apr 17th 2013, 23:51

PARIS—Grammy award-winning US musician Will.I.Am was allowed into Paris's Louvre museum at two in the morning to record part of a song entitled "Smile Mona Lisa" in front of the famed painting by Leonardo da Vinci, he told reporters in Paris on Wednesday.   "That song touches me because I recorded a large portion of that song inside the Louvre, next to Mona Lisa's picture," the lead singer of the Black Eyed Peas said, adding that the song would appear on his next solo album.   "They let me go to the Louvre at 2 a.m. to record the guitars for that song, I wanted to capture the ambiance of the Louvre, that Mona Lisa lives in. That was exciting, to walk through t...

Keep on reading: Will.I.Am records Mona Lisa song in Paris’s Louvre

Media files:
will.i.am_.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment