Thursday 1 August 2013

Bigfoot Evidence: My Sasquatch Sighting In The Summer of 97 And How The Falcon Project Was Born

Bigfoot Evidence
World's Only 24/7 Bigfoot News Blog: Encouraging readers to draw their own conclusions from the evidence and arguments. 
thumbnail My Sasquatch Sighting In The Summer of 97 And How The Falcon Project Was Born
Aug 2nd 2013, 00:07, by Shawn


Editor's Note: This is a guest post by William Allen Barnes, founder of the Falcon Project.

I started gold dredging in 1995 working underwater. In July of 1997 I drove into my claim about 9:00 p.m. I have never owned a truck; always use a car. I would always have a friend with a truck bring my dredge in for me. I built a small fire to cook a little food then get a little sleep before the next day. I set my tent up (it was a pup tent, so small I had to sleep angled corner to corner). I would never used the rainfly over the roof of the tent. I liked to look at the stars as I was going to sleep. The whole top of the tent was a screen mesh. My camp was on the end of the south fork of Green Horn River in Nevada County, California. I fell asleep between 10:30 11 o'clock. I have always slept well out in the wilderness, I was always used to all the normal sounds, and always woke up to sounds out of the ordinary.
Read more »

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment