Saturday 16 February 2013

INQUIRER.net: Terrence Ross beats Jeremy Evans in NBA Dunk Contest

INQUIRER.net
Philippine News for Filipinos
Terrence Ross beats Jeremy Evans in NBA Dunk Contest
Feb 17th 2013, 05:51

HOUSTON -- Terrence Ross had to settle his nerves at the start of the All-Star dunk contest. By the end, he was calming down a ball boy he needed as a prop for his winning slam. The 6-foot-6 Toronto rookie leapfrogged Michael Costolo, the son of Twitter CEO Dick Costolo, whipped the ball between his legs and hammered home a one-handed dunk to beat defending champion Jeremy Evans in the climax to All-Star Saturday. "I told him the day before that I was going to jump over him, but I never told him I was going to go through the legs," Ross said. "He was kind of nervous. When I first grabbed him, he said, `You're not going to hit me, right?' I said, `No, I'm not going to hit you.'"...

Keep on reading: Terrence Ross beats Jeremy Evans in NBA Dunk Contest

Media files:
ross.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment