Sunday 27 January 2013

INQUIRER.net: Jones, Hathaway win SAG supporting prizes

INQUIRER.net
Philippine News for Filipinos
Jones, Hathaway win SAG supporting prizes
Jan 28th 2013, 01:55

LOS ANGELES – Tommy Lee Jones of "Lincoln" and Anne Hathaway of "Les Miserables" claimed the first prizes of the night Sunday at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, winning supporting-acting honors that boost their prospects for the Academy Awards.   Hathaway won for her role as a doomed single mother forced into prostitution in the adaptation of the stage musical based on Victor Hugo's epic novel. Her win came over four past Oscar recipients — Sally Field, Helen Hunt, Nicole Kidman and Maggie Smith.   "I'm just thrilled I have dental," Hathaway said. "I got my SAG card when I was 14. It felt like the beginning of the world. I have loved every single minute of m...

Keep on reading: Jones, Hathaway win SAG supporting prizes

Media files:
hathaway2.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment