Monday 27 May 2013

VIJIMAMBO: TAPELI JIPYA LAANZA KUSAMBAZA EMAIL KWA WATANZANIA ! WADAU FUNGUENI MACHO ! Anatuma email kutokea FINLAND SOMA UJUMBE WAKE HUU CHINI !

VIJIMAMBO
TAPELI JIPYA LAANZA KUSAMBAZA EMAIL KWA WATANZANIA ! WADAU FUNGUENI MACHO ! Anatuma email kutokea FINLAND SOMA UJUMBE WAKE HUU CHINI !
May 27th 2013, 23:35

Hi,

How are you doing, I originally didn't want to tell you any of this (and I still haven't told anybody, so please keep this as a secret) I just want to let you know about my brother's surgery operation. we traveled for his operation, he has been having this chronic kidney and heart problem since, The doctor has placed him on a temporal treatment now, as we don't have the deposit fee requested. We traveled with little cash as we didn't know things would be this way. I don't know your financial status right now but i will appreciate whatsoever you can lend me with. Please do mail me so that i can update you about position of things.


Tony

-- 
Tonny Missokia
Managing Director

MISSOKIA
GSM: +358 533 563 549 
Web: www.missokia.fi
Finland

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment