Friday 8 November 2013

INQUIRER.net: Hemsworth back as Thor but won’t be type-cast

INQUIRER.net
Philippine News for Filipinos 
Hemsworth back as Thor but won't be type-cast
Nov 9th 2013, 01:12

BEVERLY HILLS, California — On the screen, Chris Hemsworth battles aliens as superhero Thor. But this day, his wounds are of the domestic variety.   "I was trying to grate ginger," said the 30-year-old actor, holding up his right hand to display bandaged fingers. "The grater came apart, so I was positioning the blades back in and cut my fingers. I wish I could say I was rescuing some old lady who was being robbed. But, really, I was just cooking in the kitchen."   In-person, Hemsworth's robust frame is impressive. But, he's not as massive as he appears on film.   "I don't naturally sit at that weight," he said of his on-screen appearance. "I spend f...

Keep on reading: Hemsworth back as Thor but won’t be type-cast

Media files:
thor1.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment