Wednesday 27 March 2013

INQUIRER.net: Tennis: Sharapova keeps Miami title quest on track

INQUIRER.net
Philippine News for Filipinos
Tennis: Sharapova keeps Miami title quest on track
Mar 28th 2013, 00:33

MIAMI -- Maria Sharapova kept her quest for a first Miami title on track Wednesday with a hard-fought 7-5, 7-5 quarter-final triumph over Italy's Sara Errani.   "With all the tournaments I have played, this one I have been so successful at but yet I haven't won it," said Sharapova, a four-time finalist at the Miami WTA and ATP Masters hardcourt tournament but never the winner.   "I've been so close to winning," she said. "I would love to win this. I've been coming to this tournament since I was a little kid. It would mean a lot to win it."   Sharapova will battle for a place in the final against either 15th-seeded Italian Roberta Vinci or 22nd-seeded ...

Keep on reading: Tennis: Sharapova keeps Miami title quest on track

Media files:
sharapova.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment