Tuesday 21 May 2013

INQUIRER.net: US woman who murdered boyfriend now begs for life after asking for death

INQUIRER.net
Philippine News for Filipinos
US woman who murdered boyfriend now begs for life after asking for death
May 21st 2013, 22:49

LOS ANGELES—Jodi Arias, the US woman found guilty of stabbing and shooting to death her boyfriend in 2008, pleaded with a jury Tuesday to spare her life after she was convicted in the high-profile murder case.   The 32-year-old, who had previously said she would prefer a death sentence to life in prison, listed the good things she could achieve behind bars, while admitting the murder was "the worst mistake of my life."   "I've made many public statements that I would prefer the death penalty to life in prison .. To me life in prison was the most unappealing outcome I could possibly think of. I thought I'd rather die ...   "But as I stand here now I ...

Keep on reading: US woman who murdered boyfriend now begs for life after asking for death

Media files:
jodi-airas.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment