Saturday 9 March 2013

My Sims 3 Blog: University Life - Juice to Alcohol Mod by Lesbi•Sim

My Sims 3 Blog
thumbnail University Life - Juice to Alcohol Mod by Lesbi•Sim
Mar 10th 2013, 02:46



If, like me, you're getting sick of seeing your student sims drinking juice instead of beer, you'll like this :)

This mod edits the game strings and replaces the term 'juice' with 'alcohol' or 'beer', or just gets rid of the term altogether, depending on the context. Meaning your sims can now drink beer, throw regular keggers and play beer pong like normal people! It also changes the moodlet names so sims will get either Buzzed, Tipsy or Drunk from drinking said beer. The pictures just show a couple of examples of the changes.


Unfortunately I know nothing about proper scripting, object modding etc, so this mod won't make your sims act differently. It just changes the wording in the game. If we're lucky, ani will update the alcohol mod to include the UL objects soon :) It also only changes the UL strings, not those relating to juice bars and LN stuff, simply because I'm lazy and there is probably (hopefully) already a mod out there for that.



A WORD OF CAUTION - THIS MOD IS ONLY PARTIALLY TESTED RIGHT NOW:
So right now, you should use at your own risk. It took me a while to work out the kinks, and this appears to be working in my game. However, this is the first time I've created a STBL mod that doesn't just replace names and I whipped it up in one evening, so there could be problems I haven't noticed. I'm 99.99% sure it wont do any serious damage in-game, but please do let me know of any problems you see so I can try to fix them. Also, let me know if you see any text that I've missed. I tried to get everything, but I can't be 100% sure.

Download at Lesbi•Sim


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment